>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Baby Gurl!




Can really believe it that my daughter is already 2 years old.... Very talented.... smart kid.... di uubra "suhol" dito sa batang ito.... does not really wanted to be treated as a baby... she wanted to do a lot of thing by herself.... and would always remind me and her dad na "Mara Lang Ha, Po!"... we have no choice but to give-in to her little request.... Haaayyyyy!... Time does fly so easily!!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home