>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Monday, November 07, 2005

LONG VACATION!

Yup... i had a long vacation..... from the 28th of Oct till the 6th of Nov. . . ayun i did some chores... visited my tita who's confined right now at the heart center... what else.... hmmmmm... went to the cemetery.... and the best part is that i had plenty of rest.
And then come November 7..... arrrrrggggggg!!! ang hirap sumakay sa mrt ha..... Pasaway yung mga tao kaninang umaga ha..... i felt that i was being wrestled by John Cena.... (uy..... papa!) I left the house this morning feeling fresh and all.... aba! when i reach the station... grabe..... to all mrt riders.... i know you get my drift!