>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Monday, October 17, 2005

Tulog?!


Tulog?!
Originally uploaded by shanniec8.
this is one of my siamese cats that is so funny in all her ways... this time she literally fell asleep on this tree branch... Crazyyyyyy Talaga!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home