>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Music Ministry Recollection

Last Sunday, The Music Ministry had a recollection…. Our speakers were Bro Aron Gogna and Bro. Obet Cabrillas…. Then we celebrated a mass in the afternoon, Fr. Larry Faraon was our priest. We had some group activities and a lot of tears were shed (tears of joy, that is) We’ve learned that in life there are three experiences…. The “Desert Experience” – our low points in life, the “Manna Experience” – the part of our life where in God sents us his blessing in whatever form and circumstance and the “Promise Land Experience” – wherein you’ll experience the bounty of the harvest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home