>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Monday, July 11, 2005

ha ha ha! funny! Ano ba yun!

Ewan ko ba kung ano ang meron tuwing lunes at nagkakagulo ang mga tao sa pagpunta nila kung saan-saan. Grabbbeeee talaga... siksikan sa mrt... (what's new aniweiz!). haba ng pila sa sakayan dito sa buendia... etc... etc!

my fone is kinda busted.... the funny thing is that i just got the replacement of its battery last friday, at about lunch time, then at around 6pm... ayaw nanaman nyang mag charge... good thing that it has a warranty with semicon. Ang saya ng Birthday ko !!!!!!!!!!

Another funny thing is that last week i was advised by semicon that the replecament of my battery should take about a week or so..... pero lagpas na ng 1 week wala pa daw yung replacement, instead, they told me that i still have to wait for like 2 to 3 weeks... or so to get the replacement... i was sooo pissed off with what i'd heard. grabeeee .... 3 weeks just for a replacement.... helllloooooooo!

Then i called up thier main office.... i was surprised when they told me that the replacement was already there..... monday pa daw... (it was thurs na) haaaaaaay. So i called the SM City Branch again and told them that i was informed by thier head office that the replacement was already there...... ayun, nagka utal-utal na yung kausap ko dahil nakita nga nila na nandun na yung batt...... sabi ko nga sayang lang yung name na meron ang semicon kung di nila inaayos ng mabuti yung services nila.... not to mention how their agents would handle calls or how they would answer the questions of thier clients. Patawa talaga!

So .... ewan ko kung ano yung nangyari at bakit ayaw na ulit gumana yung batt.... binalik ko nalang ulit sa semicon pati yung fone ang yung charger..... 3 to 5 working days pa daw. Sana by the time i get my fone back.... gumagana na sana ng maayos ito!