>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Haaaaay!

My bday is just around the corner. another year younger (older, that is).... 29! hummmmm not bad, after all the things that i have been through and all the mind-blowing experiences and the ups and downs, the rollercoaster ride, hummmm ano pa ba..... Basta!

Parang wala lang. im happy that the Lord, still, has the patience to give me a chance to live this long. sabagay di naman ako masamang kabayo, di rin naman ako anghel. im just in between.

pero meron pa rin kulang. i wanted to have something or to achieve something but still, i dont know what it really is. somethimes i would pray to God that He would make me whole again. to heal up my brokeness. to help me be strong for everything. pero alam ko din na minsan ako din yung may pag-kukulang. isa pa akong stubborn na nilalang. That's it. period.

a person cannot possibly get what he or she wants if he or she wont work for it.

a peaceful and a contented life is probably what i need. saka cguro kailangan na din naming mag settledown ni jon.

well, i pray (pray for me too, guys) that i'll soon have what i want and need...

happy birthday to me!