>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Life is a BITCH!

Life is a bitch and everybody is a bitch!

BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH! BITCH!

Its really hard to be nice.... mag sabi ka ng totoo.... kaw masama.... mang-away ka.... ikaw pa din ang masama!

you cannot really trust anybody now-a-days! especially your own relatives.

CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! its all one big crappppppppppp!

and im the one who's doing dirty tricks ha!

OK. So, Dirty Tricks it is! let's just see how Dirty i can get and how Nasty my tricks will be for YOU! BITCH!

I feel so frustrated and angry about everything that's happening now... First you lose things that is important to you .... then you're own relatives will turn nuts and crazy over money! then people close to you will betray you! then when you go home at night, nakaka irita kasi parang ang dilim dilim ng atmosphere sa bahay. i cant see the usual joyful feeling. i cant even call it a home... ITS JUST A HOUSE!

even the most important treasure in my heart... that JOY inside me is slowly fading away!

i cant even think straight bcoz of too many things that needs to be done.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I give up! Ayoko na talaga!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home