>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Whatz Happening!!!

Ive been so busy last weekend... i thought that i would be having a long weekend w the 4-day/week sked and monday was declared a holiday.... but to no avail... i was on my feet and getting my hands full w the following activities:

1. LABOR DAY - we were task to be the senator's advance group during his speech last sunday at the Liwasang Bonifacio... since saturday night i was already cramming coz our speech writter was out of town.... so i have to wait for our chief of staff to get some instructions and do the speech.... so we ended up having the speech ready by early sunday morning... another funny eksena was we were instructed to go to bonifacio..... haller, parang ang daming bonifacio, merong bonifacio thingy sa balintawak, meron bonifacio monument sa caloocan..... then finally, i was able to contact my boss and the venue pala is liwasang bonifacio... haaaay, tagal pa naman namin naghihintay sa balintawak, kasi all along, we thought dun yun... wala naman kasing proper instructions.... aniweiz, we made it there on time... enough time to coordinate w the people there and to brief my boss... pero masaya.... there were so many madlang people there.... meron pa nga na binugbog...... as in bugbog sarado talaga.... he is an infiltrator from the military... sarhento pala ng militar.... aniwez, the whole activity was successful....

2. Dona Mary Ejercito's Bday - May 5, 2005, we sang during the mass at dona mary's 100th bday celebration at the manila hotel fiesta pavilion... the activity started at 5 pm.. 5 priests officiated the mass headed by Bishop Bacani... The setting was great, pink is the motiff... the dinner was great. The President was there also, saying: "now i know how cinderella feels!" he was given untill 11 pm to stay there. And ganda nung souvenir, its a cook book w dona mary's recipes and a CD of all her fav songs.

know im having a hard time breathing coz of a cold.... sakit na nga ng ilong ko... sobrang barado talaga....

till' then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home