>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Adjustments, Adjustments and Adjustments!

Now that i'm married, i saw a lot of changes..
  1. Its cool to have your own place.
  2. I have to wake up at 6 am to fix breakfast.
  3. I have to go home early for dinner.
  4. I care more on the things/appliances in the house. Worrying if they're just ok there coz both of us is at work.
  5. I MISS MY MOM!!!!!!! Hu hu hu!
  6. Budget.... Budget.... Budget!
  7. I cook more and eat less..... i dunno why.
  8. I make sure that the wet towels are all hunged.
  9. I clean everything before i sleep w/c i dont usually do while i was still single.... - Walang Paki-alam. He he he.
  10. I make sure that the door and windows are locked before we leave.
  11. I fix our beddings automatically when i wake up.... Gosh... i dont do that before! Ha ha ha.
  12. Clean the toilets.
  13. Clean the stove.
  14. Clean the house.
  15. Clean everything!
  16. Dirty laundry should always be putted in the "pero-pero" (laundry basket).
  17. MOMMY!!!!! Still miss my mom!
  18. eTC, eTc, EtC, etC..............
  19. The funny thing is that i'm "HAPPY" doing all these things! Weird noh!