>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm Back!!!!

It's been a long time since i posted something here.... last time i think was January.... I'm very much pregnant now and very much tied up at home. i really cant do anything now coz i have this case of Placenta Previa or what is commonly referred to as "low lying placenta". My placenta is very near my cervix which often results to several bleeding episodes. i was confined to the hospital 3 times already bcoz of this. Fortunately my daughter is very fine. Yes, she's a very healthy baby girl! She'll be out in more likely 6 weeks via c-section coz my present situation doesnt allow me to deliver her naturally. I'll keep you posted! Till then!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger HanAgiRL said…

    my gosh! I've been away for so long I didn't even know you were pregnant!

    Congratilations girl and praying for a safe delivery :)

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Bambi said…

    welcome to the world baby Mara! stay healthy (^_^)

     
  • At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP neutrogena acne peel Get valtrex

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    best regards, nice info » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home