>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Monday, November 14, 2005

"LSS Outreach at Ayala Alabang!"



We, the Music Ministry, were at Ayala Alabang Last weekend to serve in the Tagalog LSS of the Parish of St. James the Great Renewal Movement. Saya Saya.... there were a hundred plus participants, all of which are helpers, drivers, yayas of the residents there... its so touching especially when they share life testimonies and you'll feel blessed to have served such a group. Next year ulit.
It was also Mommy Rica's birthday last sunday.... ginimikan namin cya.... as if kunyari natulog lahat kami ng maaga at dineadma ang bday na.... so while she was deep in her sleep we all woke up at around 12 midnight.... at para kaming mga mumo na nang gapang at habang hawak ang cake ay kinantahan namin cya ng happy birthday. Naalimpungatan ang lola.... at tila parang na shock sa nakita nya na mga multo... mga kasama nya na natayo-tayo pa ang buhok at may hakaw na cake... Check the Pic to see why..... obvious ba!!! Touch daw cya.... ha ha ha!!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is very interesting site... » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home