>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's Confirmed!!! I'm Pregnant!


I was suppose to have my menstruation last November 19, 2005.... It did'nt came... at first we thought that it was maybe because of stress or something. But then i felt different so we decided to take a pregnancy test.... and there it was, right before our eyes... two lines... signifying a new life. Jon was, at first, shocked. Honeymoon baby ito! and when he got his senses back... he became more excited than I am... he was the one very eager to go to the doctor, to buy me vitamins and stuffs like that.
So we went to Jennie's OB.... Our baby will be arriving on or a week earlier than July 26, 2006.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Bambi said…

    congratulations!!! (^_^) ingat ka especially during the 1st trimester (~_^)

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger cess said…

    congratulations! very happy for you! :D

     
  • At 5:55 PM, Blogger DigiscrapMom said…

    Congratulations, darling! Take utmost care of yourself! :D

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home