>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Friday, December 10, 2004

TOXIC!!!! GRABEEEEEEEE!

sobrang busy itong december na ito... we started the month by giving out relief goods to those who wer affected by typhoons Winnie and Yoyong! we went to Nueva Ecija (Gapan and Bungabon) ... sobrang nakaka drain... pero it was worth it... na sun burn nga rin me, kasi tirik na tirik yung araw nung nag punta kami dun... my boss arrived there via a chopper.... kami naman as early as 2 am i was fetched already by Jek (ofcmate).... its was successful kasi ok ang teamwork namin.... not to mention, ako lang ang gurl dun sa team na yun.. at lahat ng kasama ko ay manyak, este, maginoo pala! ha ha ha!

tapos ngayon, ... rush kami sa mga give aways... then pati sa mga xmas card that has to be sent to all the officials sa buong country... Saya noh!

then tonight i will be the prayer leader at the prayer meeting... 7:30... camp crame chapel.... with God's grace... it will be victorious! In Jesus Name!