>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

wats happening!

There has been a lag lately in my input of journals here.. been so busy lately..... ill try to do something to put anything everyday here. This are the events that had transpired during the past days:

  • Saturday - Me and Jon had some quality time together.. since we really dont have tha much time during weekends.. we see to it that we spend our weekends together. We ate lunch at Super Bowl .... we watched "National Treasure"... its a good movie w a good story.
  • Sunday - Feast of Christ the King!.... i attended the Christening of Jumie... the daughter of Rey (ofcmate) at the San Roque Parish at blum.... jek fetched me at Mcdo Munoz.... ninong at ninang kaming lahat dito sa ofc ... afterwards i went straigth to the oasis bldg... rehearsals for the carolling thingy. then, we Attended mass at the Chrisrt the king Church... Fr. Arlo officiated it. nice homily... since last sunday was the final sunday of the liturgical year and thet next sunday is the start of advent... it is a good opportunity for everyone to tie thier lose ends.... meaning.... put a closure on the things that have gone wrong or maybe fix the areas in your life that needs healing.
  • Monday - "Its just another manic monday who oh oh!" as usuall its just like going into war when you ride the MRT.... sobrang siksikan nanaman.. na puro "barriotik" (uncvivilized) young mga kasabay mong sumasakay... papers... papers... reports... reports...... nothing much really happened. jut another ordinary day at the office.... but when nico called... he informed me na di na daw tuloy yung UP theater Praise & worship thingy.... di na daw kami kasama dahil di daw kami nagrerehears.... sabi ko nga its there loss not ours.... saka bakit nila kami sasabihan na di nagrerehears.. ang usapan... dalawang rehearsal lang kami at dun na sa show it self...... they all very well know that and we cannot got to the weds & friday practices dahil weds regular rehearsal ng Music Min then Friday, Prayer Meeting naman.. sooooooo.... its just a mater of intimidation and mukhang may problema yung coordinator na nag invite sa amin..... whatever!
  • Tuesday - Same as yesterday...... nothing significant happened.... yet! its my dad's 2nd year anniversary on the 26th.... mag picnic daw kami dun sa sat... mag pasta nalang me siguro sa bbq......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home