>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

I'm Back!

well, i'm back to work again.... i had a terrible flu last week end and i wasnt able to go to work since last friday!... had a tonsilo-pharyngo-laryngitis! need to rest this para pagdating sa friday, ok na ulit me kumanta. Ang saya talaga! when i got to my desk this morning... grabe ang dami kong na-pending na paperworks.... and had a lot of e-mail to check! better go to work now!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home