>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I woke up this morning finding kukay beside me again... smart cat! (can figure out how to sneak in my room!) kala ko nga late na ako.... pagdating ko dito sa office nakasara pa yung pinto... obviously, ako pa din nauna.... Jon left early (3am) and went to Posorubio to attend the hearing of the case regarding the death of his bro... wala din cla tita mady and tita rudita ngayon sa office... may activity sila this morning sa Club Filipino... ngayon pinauuwi na rin kami ng maaga kasi si naman pupunta si SJE dito..... i still have to attend rehearsals tonight for papa jesse... sana may boses pa ako sa friday para mabigyan ko ng justice yung pina-pakanta nya sa akin... Btw, there is this thingy with Sun Cellular... 27/7 unlimited call and text between sun cell subscribers... i'll suggest that to jon para one to sawa ang tawagan namin... di na magastos sa load... maybe we can both get pre-paid SIMs para may backup fone din kami aside from our globe. You see, its like this, when you purchase a sun cell sim... aside from the load that you can use to text & call other cell networks, you have to purchase a P250.00 24-7 thingy (gud for 1 month) come to think of it... mura padin... we can both use it to contact each other(free of charge)... i'll also should tell my mom to have one... and besides, most of my office mates have already purchased a sun cell sim... hmmmmm gud idea!