>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

kakapagod!

Its all saints day! time to go to the cemeteries again... we went to Loyola Marikina where my dad, my bro and my lolo is laid to rest.... aga nga eh... nabitin tulog ko... brought some sandwiches para di nakakagutom... kaso mainit lang... di kasi sila naglagay ng tent.... eto lang yung year na naiba ang arrangement namin dun... dati, 31st palang ng october nandun na kami... overnight ba. we would bring lots and lots of fod... mag BBQ pa minsan...but when my dad died, di na namin nagagawa yun samahan mo pa nung pagkaka stroke ng lola ko. aniweiz, ok naman... we spent like half of the day there. then nung afternoon dun naman sa mommy na mama kami nagpunta... nakakatuwa talaga pag nasa municipal cemetery ka kasi dami mong makikitang unusual na mga tao... lalo na ang mga kabadingan! nakakatuwa lang... mas nakakatakot pa sila kaysa sa mga patay! he he he!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home