>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Monday, November 15, 2004

i had a very tiring but worthwhile weekend...

Last friday the oasis of love community held its grand reunion. many came... it was a success. we had a wonderful praise & worship which was led by Bros Boyet de Leon, Adrian Pangniban; Sisters Giselle Sanchez & Marithez Temple. especially wen marithez sang "alabaster box" it really touched me...

Saturday, me & pufy spent some time together... nag bonding ba!... we went to cloud 9 in antipolo. had dinner there then a few bottles of beer to go with it.... its really nice to have spent some time together kasi sobrang busy kami lately.... na akala nga ng mommy nya na inaway nya ako.... we had some laughs... at least we get to bring out our little & big concerns. we talked about our plans... it was a very special night... sobrang sweet nga kami... feeling ko nabubudburan ako ng sugar.

Sunday... we served in this LSS organized by the Liwanag ni Kristo Community that was supported by the Oasis of Love.. they had 20 participants and it was also a success. afterwards nagpunta kami kila sis rica... bday nya... ate dinner there... para silang sinugod ng isang batallion ng soldiers na galing sa isla ng gutom... and it was fun...