>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Traggic Moment!

i wasnt able to write here in my blog for sometime... i had to go home with my pufzy to Moncada for the cremation of his dad and ofcourse had to help out with some things there... his dad's remains was cremated last thurs, sept 23... then at around 10:30 pm, tragedy struct.... his older brother got involved in this vehicular accident. A bus, on its way to Manila, suddenly overtaked this car, hitting him in the process... and as a result... it dragged him a hundred meters from the site.... he died on the spot... it was really a terrible time for the family of my fiance'.... may God have mercy on the soul of Manong Darwin. and may he rest in peace... as what he have always wanted.