>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Saturday, September 18, 2004

MEEH!

May storia itong pic na ito..... during the day this was taken... we wer being rushed na kailangan na daw mag submit sa senate ng pic na may background na yellow (for employees only), aniweiz, parepareho pa kaming walang money nung araw na iyon... mahal naman kasi magpa pic dito sa makati... buti nalang dala ko yung digicam saka yung cable nya... lahat kami dito sa ofc nagpictorial... we just edited the background using the "paint" accessory ng comp.... at least na accomplish namin agad... lesson: always bring your digicam... it might just be a usefull tool for everybody! keep it handy!
MEEH! Posted by Hello