>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Sad Day!


at the crematorium Posted by Hello
This is one sad day for the family of my Fiance'... his dad died last saturday of a heart attack. His family and my family was scheduled to have dinner together kasi mamamanhikan na sila... unfortunately, it didnt push through... we went home to Moncada that same afternoon... nakaka bigla kasi malakas naman si daddy... the bright side there is that atleast his wish of dying peacefully was granted... Welcome home to heaven daddy luding.... Eternal Rest grant upon Daddy Luding o'Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace... Amen.