>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Nakaka TENSE!

Nakaka Tense talaga.... since yesterday we wer all keeping track of my lola's condition... and it seems that she's deteriorating.... fast!!! always telling me that she's so tired... nanlalata na daw sya. gusto daw nyang magpahinga. Since last week na na hospitalize sya... parang di na cya nakarecover... i just feel so sad kasi... maski madami di pagkakaunawaan ng dad ko dati saka si nanay... she was always still there... she mellowed down a few years back when we transfered to a diff house... nung di na kami magkakasama... narealize nya yung importance namin sa buhay nya.... i would feel outraged during those times na sya lang mag isa ang nabubuhay sa bahay nya... then it happened.... she suffered a stroke october last year.... we stayed at the hosp for more than a month... nakabawi naman cya after that... but she was rushed again sa hosp last week because of a viral infection. and now it seems that she wanted to go home to her maker.... i know that it would be better for her kung ganon... para di na rin cya mahirapan... half paralized kasi cya. i just pray that whatever the Lord's plan is for her... Let it be done according to His will!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home