>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

xmas party!!!!!!!

Enjoy talaga kagabi..... we started the party at around 9pm.... (dinner at 8) All the staffs are there.... from Senate Pasay Ofc, Senate Pacifc Star Ofc and COCLE.... had games.... raffles.... i won a blender.... saka lahat ng kasama ko dito sa Pacific Star ay nanalo sa raffle from my blender to a toaster over, 21" TV, to a ten Thousand peso cash prize..... saya.. then there wer intermission numbers.... yung sa ofc namin yung nanalo... kasi yung mga boys... naging girls sila... they did this impersonation of the Viva Hot Babes "Bulaklak".... pero Jinggoy Hot Babes ang tawag sa kanila... grabe talagang every body was really shedding tears sa sobrang kakatawa imagine yung mga security ni Sir and yung mga ofcmates ko na masculado... naka tube and mini skirts plus the colorful wigs.... ha ha ha.... sobra talaga..... at ayun..... we sang and danced the whole night.... at ayaw talaga mag pa uwi ni sir... we all end up going home at around 4 am...... but it was really fun....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home