>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

What a day!

We went last night to the wake of my friend (reynald).... layo ... nova pa..... aniweiz, there was a necrlogical service for him.... then just as i arrived home..... nag text sakin si momsi... informing me na yung 7 y.o. son nung ofcmate ko na si ched, just died... nalunod daw sa pool nung neighbor nila.... unfortunately, wala dun si ched kasi naka confine pa sya sa hosp due to post operation infrection sa appendix nya.... haaaaayyyyyy! what a day! lahat nga kami dito sa ofc feels so low. aniweiz, my prayers goes to the soul of this child that eternal rest be grant unto him.... and more to ched that the Lord bless her w more strength to face this trial. i know how a mother feels to lose a son... just remembering how my mom suffered when my bro died.... she was so devastated...... it took her a year to have this heavy load be lifted from her. She would cry everytime she would see or hear something that would remind her of kuya paul...... Time heals! and now she's a better person.... more stronger! I pray the same for ched.... let time and the spirit of God heal her and her family.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home