>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Monday, March 07, 2005

My weekend!

I been given the task to take care of my grandmother during the weekend because my mom went to laguna to attend the burial of my uncle who died of a heart attack. i cooked lunch for everybody, tend to my lola's needs, i.e., change diapers, feed her, clean her, etc..... then i realized that i wasnt only giving her my attention but i was giving her my love as well. i was busy with work lately and was not able to spend as much time with her. aniweiz, it was a good thing that i was with her during the weekend.... nakikita ko sa kanya na she wanted to do the things that she does before her stroke.... she is a very good cook! especially her kare-kare.... grabe! sauce palang, ulam na... and her wonderful desserts! but at least, even if she has no mobility on her right side.... di pa rin cya nawawala ng nga faith... i could see that she's happy. btw, its her bday tom.... 80th..... nice noh!... happy bday nanay!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Best regards from NY! »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home