>>"The Exploits of SweetPufz & The Siamese Cat"<<

This is my Life! My Daily Geist! My Exploits! You'll see a lot of Interesting, Exciting, Grover (as in grabeng over) thingies here and the "not soooo" Delilahzzzzzz (craziness in all its incarnations) in my so called life!!! My life is my message.... The longer I live the more beautiful life becomes.... God, if I can't have what I want, let me want what I have!

Glitters
Glitters
Glitters

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

too long... no time!

Grabe, its been almost a month since i last posted something here... aniweiz.... ano nga ba..... wats new? hmmmmmm..... ayun, im so busy lately due to music ministry rehearsals for a concert on the 25th.... it will be held at the camp crame chapel (for those of you who want to go, it will start at 7pm) then, hummmmmm ano pa nga ba.... oh btw, my cat susie gave birth to 6 beautiful kittens...
i bought this japanese cookbook.... i wanted to learn how to make chawan mushi.... its an appetizer... sarap sya in fairnes...
i really dont have anything to post here lately....
but aniweiz, ill just write whatever i can.... and whenever i can..... kung may time ... sana! (hehehe)